Chilean Animals...

Hi all!
Well, today I tell us about chilean animals... I'm not so much about all animals in Chile but I found a few of information about that.
In Chile there is many animals and differents species but not all are typical of Chile, for example many horses or dogs are brought of other countries to be sold.



But today I show you some animals own Chile, mainly birds.
Chile has such a particular climate and terrain thet there are some species of birds called endemic, this means that they can only be found in this country and nowhere else in the world. Some of them are the Chilean eagle, for example the bandurria, the caiquen, the carpenter, the kestrel, the turk, the tapaculo, the cormorant and many more.


This is a caiquen

   
                                                                                                             
                                                This woodpecker has a weasel on its back                                                                           

Changing the subject, in Chile most native animals are mammals, around 100 are land animals, among them we can find 14 endemic species, for example the monkey of the mountain, the pudu, the fox of Darwin and the long-tailed chinchilla.




In my life I have never been able to see  other animals in Chile that aren't domestic because in vacations I don't travel to places where I can see animals like this, although I would like very much because I think that they are unique experiences, and maybe later I can travel to everywhere and I can tell what animals I have managed to see.

Finally if I could choose what animal to see, I would choose the pudu, I like so much because it's a very cute.

































Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...