My favorite subject in this semester

Hi again!
Well, in this semester I have had many subjects completely new for my, some more interesting than others, for example anatomy or histology is new for me.
In this semester the subject that I have enjoyed is histology, I like so much study this because I think that the teacher is very good, I like the activities in the laboratory, to work with the microscope, see differents cells or tissues and be able to differentiate them. It's so exciting.









It's not that I sees me being a scientist and working in a laboratory all day, but if I had to work at least one day a week in a laboratory, I wouldn't deny me.
















            This is a eukaryotic cell jaja








In the school I study biology and now I study this again jaja but I don't like so much this class because I think that progress very slow and in the majority of this class I fall asleep ( in biochemistry too but biochemistry is new for me so is most interesting)


As to a deportive subject I practice volleyball all fridays in the gym of university, sometimes I practice physical conditioning and for me this subject is very exhausting buty I like too.








Comentarios

  1. I also think that histology is interesting, what I like most is looking at samples with the microscope

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

Food...