Autobiography...

Well, today I will tell you some of my life...

I was born in Santiago and all my life I have lived in the same house, with the same neighbours, in the same place... My life have not change so much. I live with my two sisters, Francisca is my old sister and Marcela is my twin, my parents Francisco and María Elena and my dog Kuky. My house is very comfortable but  my room not because I share my room with my twin so is " our " room. She 's very strict with the cleanliness, VERY stric.

 I studied in three differents school, but I finish secondary school in "Liceo 1" where I lived six years of my life. I had a lot experiences, so much pretty and ugly, but I learned so much there. When I was fourteen years old I hated got to school because I bored so much and  I wasn't pay attention at the classes  and I went to school only to practise gymnastic all day, in the breaks, in the lunch time, in the every time that I was free, it's my favorite hobbie. But finally I finished studying very much for entry to the university that I wanted.

At present I am not practise any sport, but this friday I start my classes of voley (perhaps a new hobbie), that I don't like so much as gymnastic but I think it will be funny...

                                                      In my favorite place...


                                                    My family many years ago...

                                                       This is my crazy dog♥

Comentarios

  1. Kuky, you are very creative. jajajja.

    You get alone with your twin?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. twin sister, wow! do you look alike? I can see you have different personalities because of the cleanliness you mentioned!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Mmm... We don't look alike in nothing jaja she's most white, straight hair. And in the personality also we are very different

      Eliminar
  3. You are a so sport person! I could not be like you, I'm very lazy jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...