Why did I choose vet medicine?

It's so easy! Because I don´t like human medicine! jaja
Talking seriously... For me, choose the career for study it's a difficult decision because it's something that I have to do all my life. For this, my plan is study other career after to finish Vet Medicine, but I choosed veterinary medicine because when I was a child I liked help animals of the street, sometimes I took them to my house and I dreamt with my clinic for all animals, small and big, exotics and domestics, all  the animals.
In the secondary I wanted to study a lot careers, all very different between them, for example psicology, teacher of chemistry, a lawyer, geography, contemporary dance, but always I was between veterinary medicine and kinesiology, and finally I choosed vet medicine because I really like it.
When I entry to university, I was so excited, the faculty were so big and pretty, all animals, but the classrooms I don't like jaja, but I didn't know any person, and with the time I know some friends, so I'm not alone. My experience in the university has been funny and stressful jaja.



When I finish this career, I would like to work with horses because I love horses♥ perhaps have a job in the racecourse surrounded of big horses, after have my clinic of small animals but continue working with horses.

Comentarios

  1. Ohhh I too ate the human and love the horses. jajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the horses are so interesting but I don´t think that i will can work with it hahaha, I admired you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think many people do not like human medicine, animals are the best! hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ooooh What do you want to study after veterinary medicine? I'm curious

    ResponderEliminar
  5. dear students don't hate people so much, you are people, too!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think animals are more grateful than humans too jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...