My favorite gadget...

This is a difficult decision because all my gadgets are very necesary for me, for example my laptop for study and see movies, but I prefer my headphones and my stereo because I love listen to music in any place to any hour, the headphones for when I go anywhere and my stereo when I stay in my home. Perhaps my cellphone should be the most important because it keeps me connet with the world, with my parents, my boyfriend, etc. And this gadget have a lot functions, for call, for take photos, sounds good but I don't like because people become dependent and stupid.

So I prefer listen to music, all days I use my headphones above all in the metro, for make most interesting the trip, sometimes it's funny imagine that you're within the "story" of the song, or that people walk to the rhythm of the music, or simply for listen your favorite song.
 My life without my headphones or my stereo would be very bored for me, also it would be easier to fall into the jokes of whatsapp if I don't have my headphones jaja.

Comentarios

  1. I too love the headphones for listen music!! I disconnected of all

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We could make a top 5 of devices and this definitely this is one, but I like in ear headphones. I don't like pretty much the diadem

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is the best to relaaax, everywhere!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, I always fall into the jokes of whatsapp:( jaja i think i will use for more time my headphones.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...