My blogging experience...

Well, in the start of this semester I throught that make a blog was very difficult because yo have to write about themes that you don´t choose (but not 100%) I remember that in the first post I delayed a lot in write because I didn't know how to start.



But over time I began to take more confidence and write more easily of the issues that were giving us, I liked to find appropriate photos for the opinion I was giving on a subject. Also is very funny and interesting read the stories of my classmate, for this blog I know better to my classmate, your opinions, your experiences, a bit of your lifes and read the comments I like too jaja.
About of this activity in special I think it was a way out of university stress, writing and looking for information to not seem so misinformed jaja, or looking for pictures, or thinking about what the next topic will be about, for me it was a very funny activity and it helped me a lot to distract (that if I always woke up on Saturday mornings because I forgot to make comments jaja).

And to finish, I'll leave a picture of this beautiful landscape just for you to see it jaja


Perhaps later write a blog about cooking recipes, travel, or that I know jaja I think it will be funny.


                                                                      So beautiful


                                                 



Good bye writers...




















Comentarios

  1. I also think that this was a great opportunity to get to know each other better.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the end of this blog is the best... jajaj the pictures, it sounds like a holidays

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...