Food...

I love food, but not aaaaall food because I haven't tasted many food. When I was a child, I was very picky, even before of taste something. I think that for a one child the food "go into" first for a sight, at least for me it was like this and my mom cared of cook with imagination so that me and my sisters eat all the vegetables and any food, for example one time she cooked a salad with form of butterfly, or a ship, or any other form. The lunch like this was very entertaining.
Now I'm very good for eat, I like very much the salad, but what I like most is the dessert jaja this is the best part of the lunch.
My favourite food is the lassagne, but I don't eat so much because cook this take a lot of time...






I left this picture so that all we have hungy of lassagne...













Also I love eat chips, or "bistec a lo pobre" in general all the food that I like is unhealthy but I love it):







In general there aren't many meals that I don't like, but there are specific foods that I don't like so much, but I eat this suddenly... For example I don't like the onion in the salad, neither the pepper, about fruits I don't like only the grapefruit jaja.


All the fruits and vegetables in this box I like so much (I find a picture where there were no onions).































































Comentarios

  1. the photo of the lasagna was very hungry haha ​​is not a very common dish to cook every day unfortunately :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For why don't like the onion? I love this vegetable

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Once I went to the beach and had lunch in a restaurant with my family. I ordered "bistec a lo pobre" but it was so big that I could not eat even half :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester