My favorite picture...

My favorite picture... The truth is that I had never thought of it because when I take some picture is because I have a millions of photos jaja and I like them all. If I had to choose a specific one I would definitely choose one that immediately made me remember something that will not happen again in my life.

This picture isn't my favorite photo, but I like so much because I enjoyed my time at school a lot. I think that this photo is very funny because nobody goes well. They are my friends, I remember that this day all my classroom are very exciting because it was "The day of the photo" The last picture of students, That day they all arrived well  combed and trimmed jaja but in this picture does not show much.

I could have chosen one picture with my boyfriend or my dog or my family, but I know that I will have more photos with they and choosing one will be more dificult.

Comentarios

  1. I love your picture, it's very natural, and that makes her even more beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Chilean Animals...

My favorite subject in this semester

Food...